Specialized Expertise in Gastroenterology Clinical Research
See how Medpace is Making the Complex Seamless™ in gastroenterology clinical trials. When you partner with Medpace as your full-service CRO to support your clinical development, you benefit from seamless execution of your trial, made possible by our team’s world class experience and expertise.
The Medpace team has a deep understanding of the complex conditions that cause GI disorders. In fact, our in-house experts helped pioneer the standardization of central imaging in inflammatory bowel disease research. Additionally, our therapeutically trained operational teams, including clinical trial managers and program coordinators, provide knowledgeable training to sites and help mitigate challenges.
Our team of experts have conducted global studies across a wide variety of gastrointestinal indications. We understand the complexities and unique challenges involved in gastroenterology trials. Our experience with global regulatory authorities, coupled with early planning and collaboration with Sponsors, accelerates the path to approval. Our knowledge of effective GI trial design and patient eligibility criteria allow us to manage potential challenges and logistical requirements associated with screening and enrolling GI patients, accelerating recruitment timelines.
- Autoimmune Digestive Disorders and Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Crohn’s Disease
- Celiac Disease
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Functional/Motility Disorders
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Postprandial Distress Syndrome
- Idiopathic or Diabetic Gastroparesis
- Peptic Ulcer Disease (including EE/NERD)
- Precision GI Medicine (Diagnostics)
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Liver Disease, including Viral Hepatitis and Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), cholestatic liver disease (primary biliary cholangitis, primary biliary sclerosis), cirrhosis of diverse origin
- Rare disease within GI/Hepatology (eg Wilson’s Disease, Alfa-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency)